- Curfew is now at 8pm to 5am
- No Business is allowed to sell alcohol after 6pm.
- Corozal & Orange Walk are under lockdown, no inter-district travel
- Corozal & Orange Walk are under lockdown, no inner-district travel
except for work or food distribution
- Churches are limited to 10 people maximum, Mass, Funerals, Weddings and Church Services
- No private gatherings at your home (ie: parties) are allowed. However you may have visitors not exceeding 10 people
- The Airport remains open
- All persons arriving at the airport must have a COVID-19 PCR test that must have been done within 4 days before arriving in Belize
All persons arriving at the airport must have a COVID-19 Rapid test that must have been done within 48 hours before arriving in Belize
- Busses will only be allowed to carry 50% of capacity of the bus.
- All Land Borders remain closed to the general public
- 238,000 vaccines have been ordered and paid for.
Update on COVID-19 and New Regulations || December 18th, 2020
National COVID-19 UpdatePosted by Government of Belize Press Office on Friday, December 18, 2020